To develop the sense of social responsibility or concern for society’s well-being among the youth
- With focus on 4C development (Care, Confidence, Commitment and Courage), we foster holistic development, nurture healthy personality and good civic awareness of the youth through volunteer training and volunteer service.
- Encourage the youth to serve voluntarily in the improvement of the community
- Nurture our young people into quality citizens with a sense of national identity and social responsibility
- Foster the creativity of the young volunteers for the design and development of the high-quality programs for community volunteered activities
- Support the youth to set up volunteer teams so as to mobilize and organize them to learn and care more about their own community.
- provide the youth with basic training and voluntary service opportunities